Sunday, October 03, 2010

Shall start spitting back?

WARNING: Im back. Bleh

Fucking hell its been ages since i read a book or the fucking newspaper. And i'm not gonna say i did not have the time, maybe i'm just more ignorant, oblivious and older now. I was thinking of starting back my blogging shit since this is a great way to channel your frustration towards the humanity, old hags, disco kitties, and ugly illegal immigrants. The question is, where shall i start, or better still how?


Fuck. Seriously im out of ideas on what to write. I practically verbally abused and damaged 1.2 million people plus random objects when i was actively spanking blogging like some 4 years ago. Did i say spank? Ooh.


FOUR FUCKIN YEARS.


Somebody shoot me.
Maybe you shouldn't. Right, so getting back to the point where i halted. I halted? Is that correct? Some English Whiz, please correct me if I'm not. But i think, if think hard enough, theres like at least 6 million newly popped shit that i can rant about since i stopped 3-4 years ago. Let me get back to my sense and start on something intersting on the next post.


I am not sure if i have readers now.


I used to. And i miss them.


I miss the color red.


So get ready people (if there's any la). Im gonna start fucking the universe soon. That's all for now.


OUT!


p/s: Darshini, this is for you.

1 comment:

Darsh said...

Awww... That is SOO SWEET!...

You know what? Initially,the English teacher monster in me reared its ugly head and was preparing to mentally correct one or two mistakes but then...

..But then, I read your post script and the female nymph in me terkeluar..So,i went "aww" and I forgot what was it that was so wrong..

Your post cracked me up once again! Hahaha..Didn't I say you are brilliant?? *applause* Thank you for making my days bearable again!

You miss the colour red? =)