Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Indonesian Illegal Immigrants - you motherfuckers.

WARNING : PROFANITY, RACISM, RANDOM DISCRIMINATION (and i dont care, really.) Kids, stay the fuck out, watch cow and chicken or some shit.

Indonesia


Earlier today, Wednesday 3rd May 2005 (May already uh?), I got up to get ready for another day of work, once i was done i went downstair, and my mom said "Come out faster, there's a surprise" Mom's funny, oh yes. So i went to see whats the surprise, i knew it wasnt someting good like my dream girl car was waiting outside or something, and guess what, all the freaking shoes from all 3 shoe racks were stolen. For fucks sake, shoes! And let me tell you, my shoes werent in excellent condition either, it looks as if it got chewed by a bangla dog. And the worst thing was, my little sister's pink shoes will rollers were missing too. Really. Lucky i had my sandals, they left it untouched, pigfuckers being considerate probably. Sigh.

My assumption, prediction, is, the fucker who took the shoes gotta be a freaking Indonesian bastard, a drug addict for sure to be precise. My housing area is located beside a construction site, this place is infested with these brainless, long haired, shit ghostly looking, weed smoking monkeys. And my housing area is guarded. Guards are hopeless, they'll sleep after 3am. Ive seen it a couple of times, nevermind that. Indon buggers are inhuman, i can tell you that much. They really bother me, lets say for instance you go to Pertama Complex in KL, you'd feel like its Indonesia, and as if you being an immigrant. You get the freaky cold stare from them which basically translates to "Get the fuck outta my country" What the fuck.

This is what they do :-

  • They infest KL and all the other places for that matter, Samyvelu Government (do we even have one?) gotta do something about this. They're everywhere, cinemas, malls, bus stops, supermarkets, even banana leaf restaurants, you name it.
  • All long haired, and they look like gorillas criminals, not the normal criminals, the sick ones, rappers rapist of some sort. They can scare pigs small children away in less than a second.
  • They drool over women like how we drool over mouthwatering food, let it be a fairly young girl, an infant, or even my grandmother, . Thats sick, they are all sick fuckin perverts. Period.
  • They smoke Gudang Garam *cough*
  • They are seriously some black metalist wannabes. Black t-shirts and black jeans, and they look like shit in it. Disgrace to the whole metal scene if you ask me.
  • They own all the Bus Mini. Its almost like an Indonesian small flight.
  • They always move in a group, knowing that an angry racist citizen like me would stab their ass face and kill if they were to walk alone.

It's just shoes, i know, but that was the first thing in the morning, and i havent got my pay to get the shoes replaced, you know... its really troublesome, i was really pissed for a bit and cursed that the fucker to get run down by a indon waste disposal truck by noon, ha ha one more hour to go. DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!

Well, i need to be sane at times, i dont hate Indonesians by the whole, i do have great Indonesian friends, my sisters best friend is an Indonesian Chinese girl, and she's nice. Its just the certain conservative, typical, ulufied Indons that makes me wanna kill them. I dont hate humans or races, really, its just their idealogy. So Mr. Pencuri, do die fast. Bwahaha.

______________________

And something totally irrelevant happened when i was about to park my car near the office. My phone indicated an incoming message, so i parked and checked. Take a look at this fucker and what he/she said :-

From: +6012226519*
AYAM 7 EKOR. POTONG 16. UDANG 4 KG. CUKUPLAH TU.

Now..what the fuck again. Some housewife's message was missent to me, but 7 chickens, i really wonder if they have to feed 11 children, that could form a whole football team by the way. Or prolly theyre running a stall or some shit. Whatever. I wanted to send a nasty message, since i still have 26 more free sms left given by Maxis and its a 012 number, but then i thought what if its an elderly woman, so i did reply, in Malay, decent malay, almost textbook like. This is the message :-

To: +6012226519*
Anda tersilap hantar mesej, saya tiada kaitan dgn ayam mahupun udang, kalau nak reka laman web, sila hubungi saya. Me kaseeeeeeh!

And I got a reply after that :-

From: +6012226519*
A'kom, saya minta maaf wak tersalah tekan angka. Bolih saya tahu awak nie siapa nama?. Dah minum ke belum?

Looks like this idiot has got all the money and time in the world.And so i replied :-

To: +6012226519*
Bodohnya awak.

Ok i did not say that, dont wanna waste my time and my free *wee* credit.

Another Indon? I dont know. You tell me.
______________________

I would love to kill an Indonesian illegal immigrant in the process of posting this. Unfortunately that didnt happen.


What a day. Out!


15 comments:

december said...

Unspoken - thats a long comment.

Mars - dude, its just a post out of rage, you know im such a child at times. bwahaha. But really you did knock some sense, im not a racist, but towards these Indons fucks, i am abit, yes. Its our fault anyway to bring them in, but then its a back to square fifty fifty thingy, its inevitable. Well as long as we are not racists to each other, we're cool. :D thats what matters anyway

Indons can suck goats.Bwahah..i just had to la..

Czcz said...

LOL @ the sms incident. it had to happen to you.
meanwhile, i shall spare you long seemingly redundant comment and say that yes, when-indons-attack incident has happened to me too. it involved a break in, my parents bedroom at 4am and a rather big knife with everyone getting simultaneously pissed & scared.

december said...

Sal - See? That's sad la..breakins and all.

Lets go on "Burn an Indon today" campaign. Filthy Indon fuckers.

Czcz said...

a little side note, while i spam your comments page, D.
true, we brought them. they also choose to come here, legally or not. fine, they've got 'shitty' jobs. but theyre still jobs. feeds their fuckin families. the least they could do is try and not raise the crime level in the country.

which they already have. fact.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm tempeh! *gag*

Indons gave me Shelia on 7, Padi,artistic culture to Malaysia and the likes(which without, we'd really have nothing artsy) - no hate there.

Secondly, I hate the immigrant types too, but, that wouldn't justify my position of wanting to be in a country that gives me a better job opportunity while the rest of my curry kin do stupid things like whack people up in clubs in this same country and all right? We are all the same!

Lastly, I loved that sms situation! hehehe... if it HAD been a housewife, she must've been heaps horny too! tsk tsk.

december said...

Dalsh - Horny housewife you say? I think its a horny gay dude kot..Ntah la..but im not replying!!!

Anonymous said...

lol..."Misteri Kasut Hilang" :-P
and then there's "Misteri Baju Hilang, Jeans Hilang, Seluar Dalam Buruk Pun Kena Kebas". Happens quite commonly I'd say. And that breaking into house shit is bloody scary too, I have neighbours who kena, my own house was attempted once. By Indonesians, yes.

Mars is right about the whole bringing them in thing and I guess we're paying the price. Unfair yes, but the better choice would be not to leave stuf outside. Anything more posh than selipar jepun stays inside. Lol.

I like the iguana. *winks*

Anonymous said...

hahaha iguana's name is macha eh? nice...

december said...

Bavani - Apparently igu's filename is macha.jpg, yes. Did it at late night, couldnt think of any name. Hehe, he's name is Isildor. :)

I agree with you, we korek kubur sendiri la kan...but im sure the one who took my shoes is already dead by now.

Anonymous said...

nice name....dead? haha y ur shoes are that smelly ker?
jgn marah eh...main main jer :-P

december said...

Bavani- Tak marah la.. :P
He mampos coz i cursed he kena langgar lori...hopefully dah mampos la..
Mampusnya seekor Indon.

Czcz said...

ISILDOR MY LOVE!

Anonymous said...

**I would love to kill an Indonesian illegal immigrant in the process of posting this. Unfortunately that didnt happen.**

my advise , try promote this to indon's site ^^

racist ? indons ? wanna borrow my DE .50 ?

december said...

foreclosure - yes, the desert eagle .50, lets tembakz some indons and banglas. bwahaha.

Anonymous said...

screw you all!! remember!, racist is not a solution!