Friday, May 26, 2006

Ghosts? Argh!

WARNING : Random supernatural experience. Im not bullshitting. Really.


Encik Hantu PJK, AMN, Anak Haram Gejadah.


Day : Thursday
Time : About 0500LT

And after getting tired doing nothing, i decided to get some sleep like everyone else, so i went to my sisters' room (my room is hot as hell, and there not air cond) and slept, since i was damn tired...again after doing nothing, i slept.

Say after 10 minutes or so, im not sure if any of you people experienced this, but BK experienced it a few times, and this wasnt my first time anyway. And oh yeah, after 10 minutes or so...i was in this space between being awake and deep in slumber, i felt my matress sinking, (not because im heavy you idiot) and this En.Pukimak Hantu grabbed me from top and refused to let go, it was holding me so tight, i couldnt not open my eyes, i could not scream, i struggled to release myself, it went on for a minute, then i was awake. o.O One.

I slept again, and it happened again, this time my head was pressed onto the pillow, to suffocate me for no apparent reason, i struggled for a bit there and could actually feel its arms, scary shit? yeah i suppose, then it disappeared, i was awake again o.O Two.

And again i slept, i didnt want to give up sleeping you see, motherfucker really had a problem with me and grabbed the fuck out of me again, again like scenario one, grabbed my arms and refused to let go...the only thing that came to my mind was "What the FUCK!!!, for fucks sake let me sleep you fuckfaced random hugging bitch!" Soon it ended, and i got up, totally awake, lacking of enthusiasm to sleep. o.O Three.

I went to seek help, went to my dads room and woke him up, i told him what happened, and he asked me, did you go out earlier...i said no, i was at home all night, then he just asked me to sleep in MY room, and so i did, nothing happend after that, pissed couple of times, thats all.

All i wanna know is :-

  • What the fuck was that all about?
  • Why the hell me? What did i ever do to these things? I dont even disturb goats.
  • It all happened in the sub-concious state of mind, so someone please tell me, was i dreaming or it was really some bored ass stupid fuckfaced vietnamese ghost?
  • The ironic thing about it is, i could feel the pain on my hand, where it grabbed me o.O What the fuck, really.
  • And it was 5am, way past the typical ghosts itchy hours. Why?
  • Why not disturb me when i doing something else, like when im taking a piss or eating Bak Kut Teh? Why only when im trying to sleep?
  • Why grab? why not poke, or tickle or sing a Nepalese song.
Im clueless really, and im not bullshitting. It really happened, for no reason, i think that Hantu was really bored and just wanna bitch with me for a bit and scare the breakfast out of me, whatever it is, i wasnt afraid, just a little annoyed. So mr.hugging bitch, go try something else, trying baking a cake, molesting a dog/Bangla or visit the nerest 7-11. Dont bother me please. (If its really a ghost of somesort)

Someone out there gotta have an answer for my questions above, care to explain?. Please.

Out!


Fuck, i was hurt 24 hrs before posting this.

__________________________________

EDIT : My friend Sal commented right after i posted this, and i Googled for the answer. And now it makes perfect sense. Its called sleep paralysis, and i didnt know about this, click here to read on it.
Thanks dearie! :)


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

sleep paralysis. look it up.

werm

december said...

I read it Sal, it makes perfect sense, pheew...thank God it wasnt a ghost.

How come i didnt know this? Ignorant fuck i am.Bwahaha

Thanks darls.

blue_sapphire said...

Yeah, Sal's probably right. Makes sense.

Here's a Hindu religious point of view. As far as I know, ghosts rarely enter Indian houses where prayers have been done prior to moving in. The priest would have buried a holy copper plate or something similar under your doorstep as per Vasthu sastra, it is said to ward off negative energy and unholy presences. All temples have a huge copper plate burried under the doorstep....that's what the big raised step in front of temples are for, the one you have to cross with your right leg.

Assuming the prayers didn't work or the power faded off or something, I don't think it's possible anyway....coz your DAD lives in the same house! If what you told me about him was true, then which ghost will dare kacau you la?

Learn the Gayathri mantra, it's just a few lines, chant it when in doubt. Works wonders, they say. It's one of the most powerful mantra in Hinduism first received by Lord Brahma from Mahavishnu.

\m/ metal for life.....out!

black aura said...

i've experienced sleep paralysis before and seen a ghost before..
and yeap what blue sapphire said is right...dude if you come across another ghost..just tell the bloody ghost to chill and go listen to some metal...that's what i did...

Czcz said...

glad it put your mind at ease :) check these links out. might be a tad bit too scientific but its the best source of information out there- scientific journal articles.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&q=%22sleep+paralysis%22

december said...

Thims - The breathing difficulties, yeah i know, tell me about it, man, i thought it was really a ghost la..sheesh!

b_sapphire - Prolly thats why daddy din care much and asked me to just go sleep in my room, haha, yeah i gotta learn the gayathri mantra la..i'll look it up on the net. Thanks :))

Deena - I know youve got lotsa experience with hantus in the shah alam house right? youre a ghost yourself..i wonder why they kacau you also... :P i will tell them to go away and make some barbeque if they disturb me.

Sal - thanks again, that was so relieving, coz i went to bed yesterday after reading the article, thanks for the new link too :) *hugs*

Kamelia said...

I've had an "encounter" too, although it's nothing like yours. I was in between sleep and wake, and I could feel "it" slipping into me, and talking to me. All around me, were these "people". I could see them clearly. I could netiher scream or move. Everytime I said a prayer "it" would get out from my body. The moment I stop, it'll come back. They tell me to do things. I'm not sure what, I can't remember. It's happened twice. Both times, I forced myself to jolt out of it. I wake up with my chest feeling very warm, as if someone was sitting on it. 1st time was last year, second time...last night.

Querido said...

lol!!!! lenny ohh lenny!! not to make you sound stupid or what, but it really didnt strike me that u cud have not thought about sleep paralysis but think of hantu instead ;p i mean, some people may not know the term "sleep paralysis" but they might relate it to some scientific or psychological effect or soemthing at least, and u thought of some sick ghostly shit ;p in my opinion, there could be spirits or some crap living around, just another kind living creature like us human and some may feel the existance and some may not. thats what i think coz i cant simply conclude theyr lying. most appear to me as some psychological effect but some sound tad bit more convincing than that. but seriously if they really exist, i think theyr harmless. u shud be just as comfy as they are if u feel such presence coz like how some of u call them ghost and refer to them as harmful or afraid of them or say prayers and all, to some of them we could appear as ghost. u get what i mean? thats just my opinion laa. i guess the whole self control is within myself n i guess thats why i handle these things better compared to so many other who are pious and religious and all coz they place too much hope on god to help them without having control of their own feelings. this isnt intended to offend anyone here, but it is direct referred to people i know who are such they think just their believe in god and their prayers could save them.

Querido said...

blah, just read towards the end, my sentences memang takleh paham. u figure out laa lenny ;p

december said...

Kamelia - Dont la scare me :(

Baffy - Lol, not that i couldnt relate it to the scientific bit of it, but the experience was to realistic, nam' sayin? I could feel the arms and shit, but then, im sure i was just hallucinating stuffs, and yeah youre rite..i cant understand youre statement towards the end. :P heheh

Anonymous said...

are u sure u werent fighting with your sister, i mean she probably just came in and fought with u coz u were hogging her bed!

Anonymous said...

hehe ... wanna see ghosts ? come my little fren .. i can show u ^^

Anonymous said...

well....the sleep paralysis tingy actually blocked my nose from breathing..and no..I wasn't face down on the pillow..damn..this thing is out to kill me I guess.