Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Religions of the World.

WARNING : Nonsense.


Been awhile since i posted anything sane or decent, I guess i dont quite have the time just yet, will post more stuff when i have the time, till then lets see what the religions of the world has to say about shit. Read it somewhere.



TAOISM - Shit Happens.

HARE KRISHNA - Shit Happens Rama Rama Ding Ding.

HINDUSIM - This Shit Happened Before.

ISLAM - If Shit Happens, Take a Hostage.

ZEN - What is the sound of Shit happening?

BUDDHISM - When Shit happens, is it really Shit?

CONFUCIANISM - Confucias Say, "Shit Happens".

7th DAY ADVENTIST - Shit Happens on Saturdays

PROTESTANTISM - Shit wont happen if i work harder.

CATHOLICISM - If Shit happens, I deserve it.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS - Knock Knock, "Shit Happens"

UNITARIAN - What is this Shit.

MORMON - Shit happend again & again & again...

JUDAISM - Why does this shit always happen to me?

RASTAFARIANISM - Lets smoke this Shit.

ATHEISM - I f you want me to believe in Shit, you must make me touch it.



out!

No comments: