Tuesday, March 28, 2006

OMFG! O.O

I was done with all the design work for the day. *pant pant*

And came my boss, to my table and he asked me if I could check Mercedes Benz's Malaysian site, so i did. Then i passed the information he needed and continued bitching around the site, and i found this Financial Calculator, (which basically calculates the repayment installment), I almost shat in my pants after monkeying around with the calculator, for S350 that is.

Here are the numbers, math idiots, stay the fuck away!


You pay RM 11.5 k a month after dropping a down payment of 123.1k, and the loan is for fuckin 10 years, man this is an expensive car. But then again, the rich bastards might be earning 2m a month or more, 11k is basically just dog food. But 11k!, now thats something!

*wipes bleeding nose*

This is the bitch that costs a bomb, looks hot eh?

3 comments:

black aura said...

heck!!!! paying this much for a sissy looking mercedes?? damn...
i wonder what it would be like for a ferrari...

december said...

Ferrari? It's about the same deenz, ferrari's price is around 1.4m too, but reall depends on the model. :)

blue_sapphire said...

Hmm....my idea of wheels....just gotta get ya from one place to another....what with the petrol prices these days, who wants a Merc?

Thank goodness I'm so easy to please....ya don't need a great ride to impress this babe....hehehehe.