Friday, April 14, 2006

Ow my dearest P.I.C (you know what it stands for)

She just came without a warning, i was really down at one point and i thought tommorow's never gonna get any better than today. I was wrong, . She put a smile on my face the very first time i started talking to her, thru MSN that is. No, she's not the girl im in love with or something (there isnt any though), need to make a point so you wont get the wrong idea but im talking about my newfound friend, my partner in crime, my close buddy, someone who i can really connect and talk for hours without getting bored at any point. Lets just call her she.

I'll just get to the point allright, she's prolly the most interesting person i have ever came across in such a long long time. And im grateful that i found her, she took away all the sadness and heartache i had in just like 2 days. Diverted me pretty well. I wasnt sure if she knew i was feeling down and all, but i guess its all good. Lets see what is she like...

She's funny, well funny is an understatement. She can make me laugh in 0.3 seconds

She's sarcastic, in a good way, and i like the way she spits her words out without mercy:D

She's caring, yes, something happened in the process of me getting a job, and she holds big
responsibility on that matter.

She's a good listener, and a great motivator.

She's has a nice funny way of talking.

She's pretty straightforward, all the time.

She's cute, but never admits, and im sure the rest of the world would agree on this statement, that if you know her of course.

She's can make me lose my face in 3 seconds flat.

She's a gangster wannabe.Bwahaha

She's a well balanced person, not wild not too culturally inclined. Just nice!

She's beautiful, in and out. She wont agree with this either.



Though i have only known her for a month, yes a month, but we connected pretty well, and i have only met her 3 times. I dont write stuff like this, and i have never expressed how much i value friendship to anyone at all, i never do that, thats just not me, but i guess im writing this just to let her know at least how grateful i am that she's my true friend. Oh, and i didnt swear on this post..haha. So, She, i know you'll be reading this sooner or later, all i wanna say is, thanks for being such a great person, a great friend and a my partner in crime ;). God bless u always!













...and, truly exceptional, she is. Period.



Out!

10 comments:

LimePebblez said...

I know lah..no need to praise me like that la... *shy*

Querido said...

hmm....the description about the "she" sounds like me ehh? :p hahahahah!!

Querido said...

ehh btw i love ur template!! create for me oneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

december said...

hehe bav, can also..tell me what kinda concept u want k? and what kinda design u wanna put and all..u throw the ideas..i'll execute! :D

Anonymous said...

Nice dedication piece there, V ;)

I want a template too! Slash and I doing a 69...can!?!? pls??!

december said...

lol dalsh..can kot..:P

Czcz said...

awww this was the cutest post ever! i think people should start writing more cutesy "ode to" posts like these.

mucho hugs!

Querido said...

oh lenny lenny lenny!! u got me damnnnnnnnnnn excited and ive been trying 2 think for the past 30 mins yet cant think of anything yet. if u have suggestion lemme know! but something not depressing like how my current one is with that "ive seen it all" and "if living is seeing, im losing my breath" is laa...think think think!! hahahah!!

Querido said...

ok set got dy!

Queen of provocation (header)
A solemn promise by the devil (sub-header)

and graphic u decide n buat laa! something riang n ceria but not full of colors of ranggoli k :)

wheeeeeee!! new template coming my way! thanks lenny! n for dalsh perhaps u can also put me in there and the three of us can make a sandwich.

december said...

hahahah..okeh..gimme sum time k! :)